Broadview is here to support healing and provide care in a peaceful, spiritual environment. If you need more information or want to be admitted to Broadview, please call us at (323) 221-9174.
Broadview is able to provide care for individuals who:
- Show reliance on Christian Science for healing.
- Are receiving daily treatment from a Journal-listed Christian Science practitioner.
- Are free from any use of medication and medical devices.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Your valid government-issued photo ID card or, if you do not have a valid ID, two witnesses, unrelated to you, who must sign a notarized document attesting to your identity.
- Your Medicare card, if applicable.
- Your Social Security card
- Your private health insurance card, if you have private insurance.
- Admissions Packet – You may fill one out when you arrive.
Advance Healthcare Directive:
We strongly encourage individuals to consider making an Advance Health Care Directive. These are legal documents that involve appointing someone you trust to make healthcare decisions for you and/or provide information about the kind of care you would like to have in the event you are unable to speak for yourself. Because Christian Science care is not widely understood, it can be especially important to have this paperwork in order including a statement of that desire and to communicate this fact to your loved ones. Once you make an Advance Health Care Directive, it is important to inform the appropriate people where it is kept and how to retrieve it in an emergency.
Download PDF Example 1
Download PDF Example 2
Partial assistance is available to help you cover the cost of Christian Science nursing care.