These enthusiastic and consecrated workers began meeting in each other’s homes, inviting receptive Christian Scientists to take part in this progressive step. Soon public meeting places were needed to accommodate the growing numbers who were becoming interested.
Working prayerfully, these staunch pioneers found each step unfolding in orderly progress. In 1942 the beautiful site now occupied by Broadview was purchased. Ground was broken in June 1946, and six months later the first wing was opened. Within two years two additional wings were added. After several additions, we now have 39 rooms that offer full Christian Science nursing care, outpatient care, day care, and more, and we are continuing to update and improve our facility to provide excellent care and comfort for all.